Sorry I wasn't able to get this posted yesterday! We lost power and I couldn't get online. But here it is now! Let me know if anything is unclear.How to Submit Your Summary:
Just a reminder, this is mandatory and you need to fill out the following info and comment with it on this post by June 23rd or else you will be dropped. If there is some reason why you won't be able to make the deadline, let us know and we'll do our best to come up with a solution. This summary does not have to be the summary you use for posting. This just needs to be something to entice an artist into choosing your story! The information you post will be unscreened, so don't give away any surprises that you don't want the masses to know. Make sure that you give enough info so that our awesome artists know what kind of story to expect!
- Author: (Especially if you use a different pen name than your username)
- Big or Mini Bang:
- Any other author's notes/warnings:
How to Submit Your Rough Draft:
- Rough drafts are due before midnight on June 30th.
- Send all rough drafts to scifibigbangmod AT gmail DOT com.
- Please include the words "Rough Draft from YOUR USERNAME" in the subject line.
- Please send rough draft as an attachment instead of in the body of the email. Please send as .docx, .doc, or .rtf file type. If you have a different word processor that uses a different file type, please let us know and we will try to accommodate it.
- In the body of the email, please include your LJ or DW username (the one you signed up with and the one you will be posting the story with if different), the title of your story (current working title or just "untitled"), and the fandom you are writing for.
A few notes on rough drafts:
Note One. There are one of two requirements your rough draft must meet: If you are writing for the Mini Bang, you must have at least 4,000 words of your story written along with a summary of the rest of your story. If you are writing for the Big Bang, you must have at least 10,000 words of your story written along with a summary of the rest of your story. Or it must be a complete outline of your story.
Note Two: No, really. That's it. You've still got until the end of July to finish your story and get it beta'd. We only want what you have done now.
Note Three. If you need an extension on turning in your rough draft for whatever reason, please drop a line with your moderators either through PM or by email.
Note Four. If you do not have an AO3 account but would like one, please include this in your email.